If you’ve been charged with a criminal or traffic offence you don’t have to face it alone. The outcome of your Court case might be life changing, so give yourself the best possible chance with one of our traffic lawyers or criminal defense lawyers.
We will advise you of your rights, get you ready for your Court appearance and explain the Court procedures so you understand what’s happening. In Court we’ll defend your case clearly and strongly to give you the best possible outcome.
We regularly appear in Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts of Queensland and can also represent you at Queensland Industrial Relations Commission.
We can handle all areas of criminal law, including:
- Traffic and vehicle offences – exceed the prescribed content of alcohol (drink driving), drive while disqualified or suspended, drive without a licence, other driving offences
- Acts intended to cause injury – including common assault, serious assault resulting in injury, stalking, serious assault not resulting in injury
- Justice procedure offences – breach of violence order, resist or hinder police, breach of bond, suspended sentence, or community service order
- Theft – including theft from retail premises, receiving or handling the proceeds of crime, theft of intellectual property
- Illicit drug offences – possession, cultivation or dealing in illicit drugs
- Public Order offences – disorderly conduct, criminal intent, riot and affray, liquor and tobacco offences, offensive language or behaviour, cruelty to animals
- Fraud offences – obtaining benefit by deception, forgery of documents, dishonest conversion
- Property damage – graffiti, fire and explosion
- Dangerous or negligent acts endangering persons – driving under the influence of alcohol or other substance (DUI),
- Dangerous or negligent driving
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited weapon or explosive
- Threatening behaviour
- Sexual assault – aggravated sexual assault, child pornography
- Robbery, blackmail extortion
- Homicide – murder, attempted murder, manslaughter
Worried about the likely penalty? Ready to get some common sense legal advice? Contact us to talk to one of our traffic or criminal defence lawyers.
Our traffic and criminal defence lawyers are also available 24 hours day for all urgent matters. They can be contacted by mobile on 0497 925 920.