If you have been injured at work you may be able to make a claim for workers compensation.
A total and permanent disability claim may entitle you to payment of a lump sum if you have suffered an injury or illness that prevents you from returning to work in the future.
Our experienced lawyers will assist you with every aspect of your claim.
We understand that these types of injuries can have huge impacts not only on your life but also with other areas from work, family, friends and even daily activities.
In calculating damages for WorkCover claims, the things that are taken into account are:
• Injuries sustained as a result of the accident;
• Loss of wages due to these injuries;
• Loss of Superannuation due to these injuries;
• Past and Future Medical Expenses;
• Care provided by friends and family (thresholds apply);
Call our experienced personal injury solicitors now for a free case review.